Less is More - Stars

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Why is it that things happen in 3's. 1) leaky radiator pipe, 2) washing machine wouldn't spin and 3) some shoes I ordered were awful!! Thankfully I have a hubby that's good at fixing things, so everything is working now. But I had to send the shoes back :)

I haven't joined in over at Less is More for ages. The theme this week is stars, so here's my card for the challenge. Checkout the blog to see everyone's fantastic designs.

Stars
Materials used - White card stock, Cricut plus George, Echo Park Summer Days paper pad, Onefourzero stamp, Glitter and Star gems.

6 comments:

  1. Super simple card... love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fab Kerry - I love the shape of the stars! Hope you get a replacement for the shoes! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Kerry! Love the colours and the unusual shaped stars!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! :) The glitter around the stars make them truly shine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx