Cuttlebug Spot - Santa

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Christmas is creeping round fast, but thankfully I only have one present left to buy. I'm going to start my wrapping today as all the presents are over my sons bed. Better clear them off, otherwise he'll have nowhere to sleep when he comes home for Christmas.

Our challenge this week over at the Cuttlebug Spot is Santa. I chose this lovely little stamp from Kars. So easy to use, I decided to paper piece him with some scraps from a previous card plus some added glitter. This will be our last challenge for 2011, see you in 2012 for more great challenges and prizes.

Santa
Materials used - White square card blank, Red and white cardstock, Paper scraps, Cricut plus Mini Monograms, Cuttlebug plus Polka Dots embossing folder, Kars Santa Claus stamp, Polkadoodles Christmas stamps, White embossing powder, Ribbon and Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, this is really adorable, love the Santa you clever lady!

    Want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas with lots of love and prezzies!!

    A Xmashug
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx