Cuttlebug Spot - Scraps

Friday, 2 December 2011

Scraps, scraps, scraps - I'm sure we have loads of them, I know I do. I borrowed Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals die ages ago and cut out loads of flowers and then stuck them in a box and didn't do anything with them. So it was time to make use of them along with some embossed frames that were also in the same box. I attached the layers together with a brad, and screwed the whole thing up to give the flower dimension. Join us at the Cuttlebug Spot and show us what you can do with your scraps.

Scraps
Scraps (2)

Materials used - Grey Cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and Divine Swirls embossing folder, Cricut plus Accent Essentials, Basic Grey Ambrosia papers, Woodware Jane's Script stamp, White embossing powder, Butterfly punch and Brad.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooo beautiful!!!! Good job, love it!

    Have a great weekend sweetie,

    Jannie X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx