Cuttlebug Spot - Make a Box

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Anyone that knows me well, knows I'm not a sewer but I really enjoyed making these little lavender bags for our challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot this week - Make a box with a little gift inside. I used some plain fabric which I stamped with the script stamp and then made the paper for the box using white embossing powder and assorted stamps plus a bit of Tim Holtz distress ink. The heart topped box from Tags, Bags Boxes was ideal . It did feel very odd not making a card this week, but we'll be back with a Valentine challenge in 2 weeks time, so definitely a card for that.

Box and Gift 2
Box and Gift 1

Materials used - White card stock, Fabric, Cricut plus Tags, Bags, Boxes, Delish script stamp, Assorted heart stamps, Pink Petticoat sentiment stamp, Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink, Tim Holtz Tattered Rose ink, White embossing powder, Ribbon and Charms.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, although odd for you, I truly love it! It is a wonderful gift and both the box and the lavenderbag are truly adorable!!

    Love
    Jannie X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx