Happy Birdie

Monday, 30 January 2012

After a morning of ironing and bed stripping, I thought is was about time I updated my blog, which is much more fun.

I love how this card turned out. Black, White with a splash of another colour always looks good.

Bird Enjoy

Materials used - A6 card blank, Cricut plus Storybook, Cuttlebug plus Craft Concepts Woodgrain embossing folder, Black cardstock, We R memory Keepers Travel Light papers, Toga Oiseaux stamps, Papermania Alphaminis foam stickers, Buttons and Twine.

1 comment:

  1. It's a striking thing isn't it, black white and a colour. That Oiseaux stamp is just great, so full of character. I think we've had a similar day...although I was just putting away yesterday's ironing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx