Happy New Year

Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year to you all and I hope that 2012 brings you everything you wish for.

Here's the card I made for my hubby this Christmas. When we sign off texts and emails we always put hugs and kisses at the end, so it seemed apt to make a card with Hugs on it. I cut the letters with my Cricut then mounted them onto chipboard for extra dimension, I'm going to submit my card into this weeks challenge over at Less is More challenge, which is "Just One Word".

Just One Word
Materials used - White square card blank, Cricut plus Plantin Schoolbook, Cuttlebug plus Quickutz Polka Dot embossing folder, EK Success Dotted Wave punch, Heart punch, Free papers from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, Chipboard, Twine and Stickles.

7 comments:

  1. How lovely! For the first time years, I had a handful of great pressies for my OH and I was so excited I forgot to make him a card!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card Kerry, I love the colours you used, I'm sure your husband loved it!
    Thanks so much and a very Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea, the heart is just right to complete the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Kerry and a lovely romantic gesture. Happy new year to you too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Kerry for you and your beloved once and I love this card!
    See you next week on the Cuttlebug Spot Challenges!!!

    love
    Jannie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm so late
    Terrific card
    Happy new year
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx