Cuttlebug Spot - Hearts

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Yes, I might be mad, but I was so looking forward to seeing a sprinkling of the white stuff when I woke up on Sunday morning. But no, all we had was rain, rain and more rain :(

Valentines Day is just around the corner, so with that in mind, the Cuttlebug Spot has set the challenge of Hearts. I went for a different colour scheme than the normal pink and red.

Hearts

Materials used - White card stock, Basic Grey Sugared papers, Heart stamp (free with magazine), Sentiment stamp (received in box of goodies from EBay),Versamagic Blue and Brown chalk ink, Ribbon, Twine, Brad and Buttons.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the non-traditional colour scheme Kerry and those hearts are gorgeous with their button embellishments. We had plenty of snow - you could certainly have had some of ours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I love the colors and it could be given at any time of year!

    (I'm hoping for snow here, too!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx