Cuttlebug Spot - Spring

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

I writing this at a perfect time, the sun is shining and it's a very pleasant 10 degrees. Much warmer than it has been. I don't need the ski gloves to cycle to work :)

Spring is our challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot this week. What springs to mind when you think of spring (sorry about the pun). I thought of new babies, so I made this really easy card using a bit of stamping and a button. The colour could easily be changed for a boy or kept neutral with greens and lemons.

Spring

Materials used - Square card blank, Pink and white cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Framelits  Message Frames, Woodware easy Stitching and Baby Greetings stamps, Assorted Memento inks, Circle punch, Button and Bakers Twine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hon, you are very clever! Yes a lot of babies are born in Springtime and this card is super adorable and very easy to adjust to a boy or girl! Totally love it!

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx