Less is More - Don't Scrap It

Monday, 27 February 2012

Scraps, I can do scraps. I have scrap cardstock, scrap patterned papers and scrap ribbon pieces. Just recently I sorted all my cardstock into colours. It's so much easier to find what I want now, so why didn't I do this ages ago!! Scraps leads me on to the challenge over at Less is More this week - Don't Scrap It. I also have scraps from paper pads, which I keep in folders. Some might throw these away, but they are perfect for small dies run through my Cuttlebug and for paper piecing. It's paper piecing I've used on my card here, but I only managed to use a couple of tiny pieces. Oh well, I'll have to made some more.

Scraps Card
Scraps

Materials used - Square card blank, Basic Grey Ambrosia, Inkadinkado Garden Greetings, Woodware Jane's Script, Black Stickles and Tuxedo Black ink.

16 comments:

  1. It looks terrific Kerry... you'll have to make a few more cards to make a dent in your scrap supply!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design Kerry - the colours you've chosen are great and I really like the way you've faded the stamped sentiment at the bottom, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper piecing looks awesome! I definitely need to do more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, too cute! LOVE the paper pieced images! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use your scraps. I love your card. I just love paper piecing.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower and butterfly are just gorgeous Kerry! It just shows how effective paper piecing is with delicate images like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super card Kerry, love it :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful!! love it

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely way to use your scraps and very nice they look too spread out :)
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card Kerry
    Super design, great paper piecing
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...Your card is gorgeous! Actually, it looks more like a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Kerry,i'm glad to see you in my blog:D Beutiful CAS card, fantastic idea your butterfly with dimension, gorgeous stamp, well done.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super Kerry! lovely paper piecing ... a very elegant card. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kerry,
    This is a lovely card. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx