Steve's 50th Birthday

Sunday, 26 February 2012

We spent a great evening celebrating my BIL's birthday yesterday. Great company, food and wine. Perhaps a little too much wine!!

I used my Cricut on this card and I'm not impressed with the new mats. They must have run out of glue when they made these. It only lasted long enough to cut out the pieces for this card and then I had to hold down a couple with tape. It's cost me £12 to buy a can of repositionable spray so I can make them sticky again. Not what you expect from brand new mats :( Anyone else had problems?

I went for the unsubtle approach and plonked a big 50 in the centre of the card.

Steves 50th

Materials used - Square card blank, Black and white cardstock, Cricut plus Plantin Schoolbook, Storybook, and Wild Card, October Afternoon - Ducks in a Row, Chipboard, Ribbon and Brads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx