Cuttlebug - Animals

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Here's my card for our next challenge - create a card for children featuring any animal you wish. I got my son to choose the animal for me, and he choose this cute little Koala from the Create A Critter cartridge. Pop over to The Cuttlebug Spot to see the other team members creations.

Animal Card

Materials used - Scallop square card blank, Cricut plus Create A Critter, Assorted cardstock, Free papers from Simply Cards and Papercraft, Hero Arts Birthday Messages, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, 1/4" circle punch, Stickles, Ribbon and String.

2 comments:

  1. My mom loved Koala's and she got one from her brother (not a real one but made of the skin I think...) it is really old and I have it at home. So seeing this koala, made me think of her and I love it, makes me want to have a Cricut even more, but we still have to finish the room once it's finished we will get one!!

    Love your calender and love your card for this Challenge!!

    lots of love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry...I found your blog while blog hopping and I love your style. This little koala is adorable. I'm a new follower so I'll be stopping by often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx