Cuttlebug Spot - Mothers Day

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

It's Tuesday, so time for another Cuttlebug challenge. Nilda has asked me to set the challenges for the next 2 months, so here's my first challenge for you all. It's Mothers Day here in the UK on 18th March, so create a card for your Mum plus add some stitching. This could be real, faux, rub-ons, etc whatever takes your fancy. I know it's not Mothers Day on that date in other countries, but at least you'll have your card made in plenty of time :)

I've included a bit of real and faux on my card. Pop on over to see the other great creations this week , plus I look forward to seeing your Mothers Day cards. Have fun.

Mothers Day Sewing

Materials used - Square card blank, Coloured cardstock scraps, Cricut plus Walk in my Garden and Beyond Birthdays, Kaisercraft Script stamp, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Memento Tuxedo blank ink, Cotton and White gel pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx