Baby on the Way

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

I was asked to make a card for the leader at our local pre-school who is off on maternity leave. I love this cut from the Cricut New Arrivals cartridge but I don't actually have the cartridge. Had a hunt online but discovered it been discontinued. Not to beaten, I found a silhouette of the cut online, downloaded it, printed it out and then spent a couple of hours cutting out all the pieces. I was really pleased how it turned out and it saved me a few £'s too :)

Baby Leaving

Materials used - White cardstock, Basic Grey Out of print papers, Woodware Baby Greetings clear stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Fibres.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a fantastic job of that card. Well done, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx