Cuttlebug Spot - Easel Card

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Easel cards are so easy and fun to make and I had great fun making this card. If you've not made one before here's a tutorial. I'm sure you could adjust the sizes to fit the envelopes you have. I went for a masculine theme as I'm really low on cards for men. It would make a great children's card too. So that's my challenge for you over at the Cuttlebug Spot - Create an Easel card. Don't forget to pop on over to see the other teamies cards.

Easel

Materials used - White and green cardstock, Cricut plus Create a Critter, Cuttlebug plus Sail On embossing folder, Forever Friends The Good Life paper pack, Dovecraft Family Tree stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Assorted chalk inks, Blue brush marker, Button and Twine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, hope you are enjoying yourself in France!

    Love your card, it is sooooooo cute! That boat is adorable! And the little fishy are the cherry on the cake!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx