Cuttlebug Spot - Sketch

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

I don't think we've ever done a sketch at the Cuttlebug Spot before (well not while I've been on the team), so here is a sketch that I created for you. Please make a project for any occasion. You can rotate the sketch if you wish, but we need to see the layout clearly. I love the creamy pastel colours on my card, good enough to eat.

Sketch
Sketch 3

Materials used - Square scallop card blank, Assorted cardstock, Cricut plus From my Kitchen , Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots, Divine Swirls and Spots and Dots embossing folders and a tag die, Hero Arts Birthday Messages, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Buttons, Ribbon and Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cupcake! Thank you so much for this challenge, this was a great one!! Love love love your yummie cupcakes, it is a gorgious card!!

    Have a great Easter!

    love
    Jannie XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx