Cuttlebug Spot - Recipe

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

It's Cuttlebug time again and this week our challenge is a recipe. Please use 3 papers, 1 must be embossed, using either an embossing folder or heat embossing, 2 ribbons and a button on your project. Have fun.

Pop on over to the Cuttlebug Spot to see the other great designs from the Cuttlebug team.

Recipe
Materials used - Kraft and white card stock, Cuttlebug and Sizzix Crush on You texture plate, Echo Park Summer Days papers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink,Creative Expressions Happy Anniversary stamp, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Vellum, Ribbons, Half Pearls and Button.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love how you made the butterfly body with the half pearls. Great job! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to doing more challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card it is so pretty.

    Thanks for your condolence message, much appreciated by us both.

    BTW Currys whiz kids were unable to fix my laptop cable connection, they say there is a corrupt section on the hard drive! They wanted to return it to Acer with a £50 deposit, we said forget it I will use in on WiFi. Sure it can be done but I am fed up with it now. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx