The Sun is Shining

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

At last, the rain has stopped and we are enjoying temperatures of 25 degrees. What a contrast to only a week ago, when it just seemed to rain and rain and rain. Get the BBQ out :)

I made this card for a friends daughters birthday. I love Basic Grey papers, must get some more.

Happy 18th

Materials used - Pink Card stock, Basic Grey Out of Print papers, Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Delish Script stamp, Prima paper flowers, Doodlebug Shin-Dig stickers, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Button and Thread.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your warm weather soon comes this way!!
    Love the card, it amazes me how effective you use buttons, I would never have thought of it. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx