Cuttlebug Spot - Lace

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

The Cuttlebug Spot is taking a break for the summer, so this is our last card for a few weeks. For our last challenge, we would like you to use lace on your card. This can be stamped, die-cuts, border punches, real etc. I used this cute giraffe from Paper Smooches for my card. I've really enjoying using their stamps, they are such fun.

Lace

Materials used - A6 white card blank, Pink and white cardstock, Free magazine papers, Paper Smooches Zoo Crew and Sentiment Sampler, Artemio Down on the Farm, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Promarkers, Lace and Diamond Stickles.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. By the way I found the stamps that I was going to give you and I have put them somewhere safe for your next visit... I wonder where!!! Sorry my brain, but I will find them again LOL Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM gosh!! This giraffe is soooooooo cute! I love giraffes!! they are one of my favorite animals!!

    And your choice of paper is amazing, what a great and sweet card!! LOVE IT!

    Have a great summer and I will be coming by every now and then during our break!

    Love
    Jannie XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx