Cuttlebug Spot - Shades of Blue

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

It was disgusting here yesterday - rain, rain and more rain. There has been local flooding just up the road from us, but thankfully we are OK. Will we ever get a summer?

Fathers Day is approaching and unlike Mothers Day, they are on the same date here and in the US - 17th June. Our theme this week at the Cuttlebug Spot is to create a card for your dad  in "Shades of Blue". I have used scraps once again to create my card, plus this lovely stamp from Paper Smooches. I've recently discovered these fun stamps. I had to restrain myself as I wanted to buy them all :) If you've already made your Fathers Day card, please create a card for any occasion but still featuring Shades of Blue.

Shades of Blue

Materials used - White A6 card blank, Assorted blue cardstock, Scrap papers, Cuttlebug plus X Cut Smoothie alpha die, Paper Smooches Vogue Abode stamps and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

2 comments:

  1. The weather is pretty disgusting here as well. They tell us it will dry up a bit on Thursday, I certainly hope so. Love the card. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry the weather is awful! I am so glad I have escaped to the USA for a few weeks, it is almost 35C here every day!
    A bit too warm, but in the morning, it is good!

    Love your card Kerry!! Good job

    love
    Jannie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx