New Baby Boy

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

My sons pre-school leader has had a baby boy called Dexter. I haven't seen him yet, but I understand he's very cute. I made a selection of baby cards that the mums and children could buy at pre-school, including the one below. They had sold out as it seems they have had a run on new babies lately!

Baby Boy

Materials used - White square card blank, White and yellow cardstock, Woodware Baby Greetings, Free magazine papers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Ribbon, Thread and Buttons.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card - I love the sentiment! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and so much nicer than a bought card. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute sweetie!!

    Love
    Jannie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx