Another Felt Flower

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

I made this card ages ago, but I've never posted it on here. It uses some more of the felt flowers that I made. These flowers are so easy to make, either by using a Cuttlebug or you can just as easily make them by hand, which is how I made the leaves. I've embellished mine with a button, but you could use brads, gems etc.

Felt Flower 4

Materials used - A6 white card blank, Can't remember the paper - sorry, Fiskars Bracket border punch, Rub-on sentiment, Felt, Ribbon, Button and Twine.

3 comments:

  1. Love that, this is one of my favourites. Bonne journée Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx