Birthday Croc

Friday, 19 October 2012

Still loving these Paper Smooches stamps. This lovely croc comes from the set Zoo Crew. I was hoping to buy some more sets on my recent visit to Florida, but sadly I could only find one shop that stocked them and they only had a couple of sets available, one of which I already had. Thankfully you can buy Paper Smooches here in the UK at Make the Day Special. There will be lots on my Christmas list. Just a bit of stamping and some paper piecing was used to make this card.

Happy Croc

Materials used – Square white card blank, Paper Smooches Zoo Crew and Sentiment sampler, Papertrey Faux Ribbon, Toga Robots, My Minds Eye Mabel papers and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx