Cuttlebug Spot – 3D Turkey

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Hello everyone, I’m back from a fantastic holiday in Florida. I managed to visit some craft shops – Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, Joanns and Michaels and bought some great things. Stamps, punches, ribbons, Cuttlebug folders etc. I’m going to have great fun playing with my new toys.

You might have seen that the Cuttlebug Spot is back. I missed the first 2 weeks because of my holiday, but I’m back for this week. Our task was to create a project using a turkey and it must be 3D. I’ve made a Thanksgiving table decoration using my Cricut. I cut out the turkey, then cut extra layers of feathers for the 3D effect, increasing the size by 1/2 inch each time. Thought he turned out cute.

We are also looking for new design Team members. You will need to submit a project once a week, have a blog and an embossing machine of course. If you fancy joining us please take a look here for more details.

3D Turkey

Materials used – Assorted cardstock, Cricut plus Create a Critter, Cuttlebug plus Diamond Plate embossing folder and Flower die, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon stamp, Googly eyes, Hemp twine and string.

2 comments:

  1. Kerry he is so cute, I am very impressed. Pleased that the holiday was as good as you hoped. Have a good week Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday in Florida!! The west side of the state is fantastic, and I consider myself lucky to live on the other coast as well!! :)

    I hope you can help me with today's project. Do you remember what size you started with when cutting your turkey? How do you make him stand? I'd love to make this project with my grandchildren.

    Thank you for any help you can provide.

    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx