Cuttlebug Spot – Black, Orange and Purple

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Hello everyone. Black, orange and purple are the colours for this weeks challenge over at the Cuttlebug Spot. The first thing that springs to mind is Halloween, but we are not big on Halloween in our house but I wanted to stick with the colours. I just softened them a bit and made this card for a birthday. I’ve been looking for a zigzag die for ages that wasn’t too big. I found this punch on holiday by EK Success. I love their punches, they cut so well.

Black, Orange and Purple

Materials used – A6 white card blank, Assorted cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Tim Holtz Distressed Flowers die, EK Success Zigzag Chain punch, Delish Music Script stamps, Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon stamps, Memento Grey Flannel ink, White Embossing powder and Bakers Twine.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Kerry (this is Jannie BTW) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and I love your use of buttons. Hope all is well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx