Cuttlebug Spot – Owls …

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

…or one in my case! This wasn’t the owl I was going to use, but the cute owl I ordered didn’t arrive :( Hopefully it will turn up soon. I used 2 different stamps for my owl as I wanted him to have a hat. It’s strange how the camera changes colours, the green on this card is so bright but the camera has made it look muted. Pop on over to the Cuttlebug Spot to see what the design team has made this week, plus the Design Team call is open until 31st October if you’d like to join us.

Owls

Materials used – White A6 card blank, White, red and green cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots and My Minds Eye Snowflake border embossing folders, Dovecraft Frosty Friends, Papermania Secret Garden, Woodware Must Have Christmas Words, Assorted Promarkers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Diamond Stickles, White gel pen and Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. That is cute. I often find that the colours on my photos are not 'real' it can be quite annoying at times. Maybe if I knew more a bout my camera, cheap as it is, it has got settings that I do not know about....... Keep warm. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Owls! You are so right with the camera not giving the card justice! You should see them in real life!!

    Love your Mr Owl, what a original idea for a Xmas card!!! Love it

    XX Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute!!! I love OWLS!!! just signed up as your newest follower...would love for you to visit/follow me at http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com

    thanks
    robin
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx