Cuttlebug Spot – 3 different items

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Hello all. I’m back in sunny Florida so I hope Mr Blogger has behaved itself and published my post. Our challenge for this week is to using 3 different Cuttlebug items on our project – embossing folders and dies. I chose to use an inking technique on my embossing folder plus a couple of die cuts. The technique so simple – just ink up the inside of the folder, carefully place your cardstock inside and run through your Cuttlebug. You’ll get a different effect depending on what side of the folder you ink. Great fun to do. Join us at the Cuttlebug Spot to join in with the challenge.

3 Techniques

Materials used – A6 card blank, White and brown cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder, Bike image from The Graphics Fairy, Cart-Us Frame Square Wave and Square dies, Hero Arts Birthday Messages, Memento Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand ink and Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Love the penny farthing but thought you had just come back from that side of the world! Glad the sun is shining for you though. Have a good time Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card I love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a ball in Florida!

    Super card and a great image. Love the shape you've used to frame it too.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx