Cuttlebug Spot – Feathers

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

When I saw this challenge, I just didn’t know how I was going to do it. I do not own anything with feathers on, no paper, stamps, feathers – real or faux or embellishments!! I looked at my folder of images that I’d downloaded from the Graphics Fairy and found this beautiful picture of 3 Victorian ladies with feathers in their hats. That will do lovely, I thought. I just added glitter to parts of their hats to a bit of bling.

Feathers
Materials used – White square card blank, Cuttlebug plus Stylized Flowers embossing folder, Prima Botanical papers,Image from the Graphics Fairy, Fiskars Bracket border punch, Circle punch, Kaisercraft Script stamp, Memento Muted Mauve ink and Diamond Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image is gorgeous and the layout is so elegant. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous images, love the subtle colours & a great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx