Cuttlebug Spot – Scraps and Layers

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Here's my interpretation of this weeks challenge. All the elements are scraps of paper and card apart from the picture and there are 6 layers including the base. I made this for my BIL's birthday who is currently rebuilding a vintage car, so this photo made me smile. The Cuttlebug Spot has been joined by some fabulous new designers who will be showing off their talents. Pop on over to see their designs.

Layers and Scraps

Materials used – Square card blank, Assorted card and paper scraps, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder and Olivia dies, Fiskars Postage border punch, Studio G mini alphabet stamps and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Image is from the internet, but I can’t remember where!!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great and I just love that photo :-)) Have a good week. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx