Cuttlebug Spot – Christmas Banner

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

For years I’ve been putting up some really bad pretend plastic tinsel over my mirror, but this year I decided to make a Christmas banner. I was really pleased how it turned out. I used the Cricut Cartridge Winter frolic for the Reindeer, Tree etc and some dangly snowflakes. Pop on over to The Cuttlebug Spot to see what our talented ladies have made for this weeks Banner challenge.

Banner 1
Banner Reindeer
Banner Tree 1

Materials used – Assorted coloured cardstock, Cricut plus Winter Frolic, Cuttlebug plus snowflake die, Make the Cut software, Polkadoodles Christmas stamps, White embossing powder, Versamagic white chalk ink, Stickles, Gems, String and Ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the banner the images are so adorable. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!So festive!!Love Christmas!!!!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx