Cuttlebug Spot – Christmas Tags

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

I cannot believe it’s less than 2 weeks until Christmas. I’ve done most of my wrapping up, the cards are posted and the tree is decorated. I just have to face the crowds when I buy my food. I have my family coming over on Christmas Day and I’m really looking forward to that.

This weeks challenge over at the Cuttlebug Spot is Tags. You can make tags for any occasion, but as it’s Christmas it just had to be Christmas Tags. I’ve used 2 different embossing folders on them and some toppers I had lying around. I’m determined to use up some of my stash this coming year.

Christmas Tags

Materials used – White cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots and Holly embossing folders, Cricut plus Plantin Schoolbook, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Ribbon and Toppers.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx