Cuttlebug Spot - Tree

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Christmas is nearly upon us and here is my project for the Cuttlebug Spot this week. I’ve made this cute little Christmas Tree using a heart die and papers from My Mind’s Eye, but you could use any scraps of paper for this card. I’ve made all my cards for this year, but I’ll be making a load of these for next year. They are also ideal for posting as there are nice and flat.

This is our last project for a couple of weeks but we’ll see you again in the New Year. Have a great Christmas everyone.

Tree

Materials used – White card blank, Brown cardstock, Cuttlebug plus a heart die and Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, Cricut plus Walk in my Garden, My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found Christmas paper pad, Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes, Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink and Stickles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx