Cuttlebug Spot - Circles

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Hopefully if Mr Blogger is behaving himself and my post will have published while I’m skiing in La Rosiere, France. Our chosen shape this week is circles. I’ve used a large dots embossing folder and this lovely heart full of circles which I filled with gems. I  got this lovely stamp set from Craftwork Cards free with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine and it’s great for anniversaries and Valentines Day. And as bonus the sentiment has a circle on it too.

Circles

Materials used – Pink and white cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up paper pad, Craftwork Cards Candi stamps, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Mini heart punch, Stickles and Gems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx