Cuttlebug Spot - Squares

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

I’m still in France having a great time skiing with my husband. Our boys are back home now having spent a week with us. We’ve had a great time with them and they are still much faster than me!!

Welcome to another shapes challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot. This week it’s squares and there’s a quite a few on my card, courtesy of the embossing folder. I love this little feet stamp that my eldest son bought me for Christmas. No new babies on the horizon after welcoming 2 nephews last year, but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared.

Squares

Materials used – A6 white card blank, Assorted cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Plaid embossing folder, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, Artemio Pieds stamp, Assorted Memento inks, Half pearl and Twine.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you skiing? This is a fun card. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kerry. Thanks so much for my prize for this challenge. It was such a surprise to get more than one prize x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx