Cuttlebug Spot - Stars

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Sorry about the late post but I’m still getting into the swing of things after my fantastic holiday skiing. Can’t believe it’s all over already.

Here is our last shape challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot and it’s stars. Mine is a very quick card using Basic Grey scraps and a few stars cut out with my Cuttlebug. Looking at the card now, I think a little button on one of the stars would look good.

Stars

Materials used – White A6 card blank, Cuttlebug plus Olivia dies, Basic Grey scrap papers, Fiskars Postage Edge punch, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, Memento brown ink and Mini star punch.

1 comment:

  1. Now I am sure if I tried something like that it would look like I was using up bits and pieces but your card looks fantastic. Glad you had a great skiing holiday. Take care Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx