Cuttlebug Spot - Triangles

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Happy New Year to all and welcome back to the Cuttlebug Spot. Hope you all had a good break. Our theme for this month is Shapes and we kick off with Triangles. You could make a triangle shaped card, a gift or use them on a card as I did and make a border. We would love to see your inspiration for this challenge and what you come up with. My Mum bought me this cute set of stamps from Paper Smooches for Christmas, so I had to use this happy dog on my card.

Triangles

Materials used – White A6 card blank, Assorted cardstock, Cuttlebug Scallop Square die, CartUs Scallop die and Swiss Dots embossing folder, Paper Smooches Chubby Chums and Sentiment Sampler, Assorted Promarkers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa and Love Letter ink and Black marker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx