Cuttlebug Spot - Buttons

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

What did we do before the internet!! I’d been without my phone and internet for 4 days and trying to do EBay with just a mobile phone is not easy :) Thankfully it came back on on Sunday afternoon just in time to get my posting ready. I made this little card using some Paper Smooches stamps and a few buttons. Pop on over to the Cuttlebug Spot to see what the other design team members have made this week and it will be great to see what you make with our button challenge.
Button Tree
Materials used – Scalloped edge square card, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder, Paper Smooches Gently Seasoned stamps, Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamps, Assorted Memento inks and Buttons.

2 comments:

  1. oh hun,this is just gorgeous hun such a beautiful layout love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxx hope you are okay Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card.TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx