Cuttlebug Spot – Love is in the Air

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

It’s February already and the Cuttlebug Spot is turning to love for the next couple of weeks. I’ve made my card for my lovely husband with a stamp set my son bought me for Christmas. The set is full of romantic images ideal for weddings, anniversaries and of course Valentines Day.

Love

Materials used – A6 card blank, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Frames die, My Mind’s Eye Stella and Rose Hattie papers, Woodware Wedding Bliss stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black and Peanut Brittle inks, Polymark White Pearl Iridescent fabric paint, Toga alphabet stickers and Thread.

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute. Hope the weather with you is better than here. The garden is waterlogged! Keep well Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx