Cuttlebug Spot – Sweet

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

It’s been flippin chilly here this week so a cup of hot chocolate is always welcome. That was my inspiration for my card this week using a Paper Smooches stamp. We’d love to see your take on our challenge this week at the Cuttlebug Spot – “Make a sweet project with Chocolate”. I made up the “Umm…. Chocolate” sentiment from 2 stamp sets. They were sentiments from Inkadinkado’s Friendly Advice stamp set and DoCrafts Mini Cupcake set. I just masked off the parts I didn’t need and stamped them in the corner.

Sweet as Chocolate
Materials used – A6 card blank, White cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, My Mind’s Eye - Lost and Found Portobello Road papers, Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions stamps, EK Success Zig Zag Chain punch, Inkadinkado Friendly Advice stamps, DoCrafts Mini Cupcake stamps and Stickles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx