Cuttlebug Mania - Butterflies

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Firstly some news – sadly the Cuttlebug Spot has closed after over 4 years of wonderful projects. I’ve had great fun working with everyone. But all is not lost, myself and team mate Jannie have created a new blog called Cuttlebug Mania. We are going to continue our Tuesday challenges. Some will be for fun and others for prizes. The blog is still work in progress but please do join us and have fun and please pass the word around so we can get more people join in with the challenges.

It’s Tuesday and time for our first challenge over at the Cuttlebug Mania. For the month of March I’m setting the challenges and for my first challenge it’s Butterflies with a bit of bling. I’ve made one butterfly the focal point of my card and added some glitter and gems. I’ve made this for my Mum as it’s Mothers Day here in the UK on Sunday 10th March.

Butterfly
Materials used – White square card blank, My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose Hattie papers, White cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Divine Swirls embossing folder, XCut Smoothie alphabet die and Sizzix Framelits  Message Frames die, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Glitter and Gems.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry - This is a lovely Butterfly card! I like the embossing and color choices as well. May I ask a question about The Cuttlebug Spot? Not sure i f you know the answer since you have a new Cuttlebug challenge now - Do you know who I need to contact for the prize winning? I contacted - but I am not sure if that is the correct person for winning a prize. If you could help me with an email that would be appreciated - I posted on the blog as well. I know there is a 7 day limited of notification - so that is why I am asking on your blog. Have a wonderful day and thank you for Cuttlebug Mania blog challenge for using the Cuttlebug. Gail Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry,
    I love your card, the butterfly is gorgeous xx, and of course , you've made it in my fave colour lol... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx