Cuttlebug Mania – Easter Inspiration

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

What do you think of as Easter approaches – chicks, chocolate, spring flowers, Easter Bunnies?? For me,  it’s yummy chocolate. The Cuttlebug folder Honeycomb was perfect for the chocolate effect on the egg. I then cracked open the top of the egg and filled it with more little eggs. Lets see what inspires you over at Cuttlebug Mania this week and the lucky winner will win a prize from Digi Scrap Kits.

Easter Inspiration
Digi Scrap Kits
Materials used – A6 white card blank, Cuttlebug plus honeycomb embossing folder and Sizzix Thick Cuts Ovals, Cricut plus Doodlecharms, Fiskars Zig Zag chain and Bumpy Road punches, My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose paper pad, Studio G Alphabet stamps, Maya Road My Neighbourhood stamps, Ribbon and Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. It almost looks like you could eat the chocolate on this card :-) Well done. Have a good Easter, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!!
    Have a Wonderful Easter,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx