Cuttlebug Mania – April Shower

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Will it ever stop raining or warm up. It just seems to have been miserable here for ages. I hope it’s better where you live. But the rain has inspired our challenge for this week at Cuttlebug Mania – April Showers. I’ve used paper piecing to create my image with a few blue gems for the rain.

Our sponsor this week is

Every Crafts a Poundand they have kindly given us a £10 voucher for our winner if they come from the UK.

For the rest of the world we have a Surprise Prize.

Pop on over to the see the creations from the design team and I hope that you there with your designs.

April Showers

Materials used – Square card blank, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Dottle embossing plate, My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose Hattie papers, Papermania Party stamps, Hero Arts Birthday Messages, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Assorted Promarkers, Gems and Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. I love this - so fresh looking. And I forgot that I have that stamp set - I'll have to get it out again x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx