Cuttlebug Mania – Climb Every Mountain

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Yes, I know it isn’t Christmas for a good few months yet, but I thought this image of a Wild Rose looked perfect for a Christmas card. At Cuttlebug Mania this week we’d like you to feature this lovely image (see below) along with a fun-fold card - Mountain, Valley, Side-Step, Easel -get the idea? I found this tutorial for an Upright Z-Fold card at Little Claire Designs but there are loads of tutorials out there or perhaps you have invented something new.
Mountain Folds and Wild Rose
Mountain Folds and Wild Rose front
Our beautiful image and prize of 4 downloads for the winner, has been kindly given to us by A Passion for Stamps
A Passion For Stamps
Materials used – Square card blank, White and Red cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots and Crafters Companion The Snowman embossing folders, Image from A Passion for Stamps, Fiskars Bracket border punch, Dovecraft Greetings Galore stamps, Cart-US Scallop circle, Assorted Promarkers, Faux brad, Ribbon and Glitter.

4 comments:

  1. I really like that card, I like the way it is cut, just makes all the difference. Have a good week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry , I came over from Diane's Blog , My Life in Charante .. Diane is wonderful and a good friend .. we have actually met too .. and bizarrely Diane and Nigel used to live in my Village in the UK .. without us knowing and we met through blogging whilst she was in FRance and luckily before they sold up and moved out there permanently ..Lol ,, Your cards are wonderful .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!

    I just spent time going thru your blog...what a nice tour! Your cards are all different and all wonderful! Like this amazing card.

    I am relatively new (since March, I believe) to the Cuttlebug Mania blog but I do plan on more participation. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comments!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx