Cuttlebug Mania – Colour challenge

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

I’ve used a border embossing folder again this week for our colour challenge at Cuttlebug Mania from the Just my Type set. Our chosen colours are Purple and Green. Paper piecing is a great way to use scraps and they look great on the Sew Stylish set from Hero Arts. Pop on over and see what the design team have made.

Purple and Green

We have been sponsored this week by Crafty Individuals who have donated these 2 lovely un-mounted stamp sets for our winner.

CI Logo
Craft Individuals Ferns and Butterflies
Crafty Individuals Seagull Adventure

Materials used -  A6 card black, Purple and green cardstock, Paper scraps, Cuttlebug plus Just my type embossing border folders and Sizzix Thin Cuts Buttons, Hero Arts Sew Stylish stamps, Polymark fabric paint in White Pearl, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Fibres.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx