Cuttlebug Mania – I’m Feeling Sentimental

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

I’m blogging from France this week as I’m on holiday with my lovely husband.

Sentiments Only (no images allowed) are our challenge for this week at Cuttlebug Mania and I’ve taken my sentiment from the Happy Birthday Embossing folder. I embossed just parts of the folder onto scarps of coloured cardstock and then stuck them on. Very simple but bright and cheerful.

Sentiments

Our sponsor this week is Lots of Buttons who are giving us a $25 voucher for the winner. Take a look at their website as they have the most gorgeous buttons to choose from.

LotsofButtons

Materials used – Square card blank, Assorted coloured card stock, Cuttlebug plus Happy Birthday embossing folder and Half pearls.

1 comment:

  1. I love these plain cards, they are simple but so pretty. Enjoy the sun while it lasts :-) Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx