Cuttlebug Mania - One for Mum

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

This week we would like you to create a card/project for your Mum. It could be for a birthday, Mother Day is coming up in the USA soon or it could be just to say Thank You. I have had this embossing folder for ages and never used it. I wanted to ink it and run it through my Cuttlebug, but I did it the wrong way round by accident. I really liked how it looked so I kept it that way.

We’d love you see what you create, so please add your project at Cuttlebug Mania and you could be in to win this fantastic prize. Craftsite has kindly donated this lovely Spellbinders Butterfly die for our winner.

Prize from Craftsite ShapeabilitiesS5-165
One for Mum

Materials used – A6 card blank, White and black cardstock, Paper scraps, Cuttlebug plus Craft Concepts Dandelion Whisper embossing folder and Memory Box Parker upper case alphabet,Assorted Memento inks, Glitter and Thread.

2 comments:

  1. I wish mu mum was still here to make cards for! How are the plans coming along? Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I love the clean look. A good accident too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx