Cuttlebug Mania – 3D Summer

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Would you believe it, we have had a bank holiday weekend and it didn’t rain. We’ve spent the whole time in the garden doing lots of chores we haven’t been able to do because the weather has been so bad. Lovely.

My husband always knows when summer has arrived because my flip flops make an appearance :) So there was only one thing I could make for this weeks challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and that was a flip flop. I got the template from Suzanne Cimini and decorated it with some beads and die-cut flowers using a Tim Holtz die. We’d love to see your Summer 3D projects and if you enter you could be in with a chance to win these gorgeous Beach Bears from Digi Scrap Kits.

dsk-cc-poolparty1-s1

 

Flip Flop

Materials used – White and cream cardstock, Papers from Funky Hand Papercraft Factory, Flip Template by Suzanne Cimini, Cuttlebug plus Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and Swiss Dots embossing folder, Beads and Brads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx