Cuttlebug Mania – Tic Tac Toe

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

 
Tic Tac Toe Grid

Something new for me this week - Tic Tac Toe. I chose to use the line Die Cuts/Ribbon/Sentiment but you can chose any row - vertical, horizontal or diagonal and then using those items, create a project with a Birthday theme, pop along to Cuttlebug Mania and let us know which row you choose. This weeks winner will win this great stamp set kindly donated by CraftSpot.

Craft Spot Birthday Wishes stamp set 

Tic Tac Toe

Materials used – Cream card blank, My Mind’s Eye Stella Rose Gertie paper pad, Cuttlebug plus free butterfly die from Simply Cards and Papercraft and Cart-US scalloped circle, Hero Arts Birthday Messages, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Small butterfly punch, Buttons and Ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx