Cuttlebug Mania – Mosaics

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Cuttlebug Mania has gone all square this week in the form of Mosaics. This card has used lots of my scraps of card, embossed with different folders. Pop on over to see what the design team members have made and we’d love to see what you create.

Our sponsor this week is Ooh La La  and they are giving away a CD of the winners choice !!

Mosaics
Materials used –White square cardstock, White and aqua cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots, Daisies and Flower Fantasy embossing folders and DoCrafts Lovers Lane embossing folder, Woodware Jane’s Script sentiment, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Paper flowers and Brads.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, simple but so pretty.
    How are things going? Any news? Have a good weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx