Cuttlebug Mania – Clean and Simple

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

I’m always fiddling with my cards, shall I add a bit more here and a bit more there, but sometimes I tell have to tell myself to stop and leave well alone. I love this little card I made for a 2nd cousins new baby daughter. At Cuttlebug Mania this week, we’d like to see some white space on your projects. We have a new DT member – Kim who is joining us from this week. Pop on over to see her work and the other DT’s projects

Our sponsor this week is 

who are offering a $10 voucher for the winner.

Sweet Little Girl

Materials used – White square card blank, Paper scraps, Cuttlebug plus Docrafts Lovers Lane (hearts) embossing folder and Memory Box Parker Upper alphabet die, Woodware Baby Greetings stamps, Ribbon, Gems and Stickles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx