Cuttlebug Mania – Fun in the Sun

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

My goodness it’s hot here, but I’m not complaining as it’s been horrible for such a long time. The sun has inspired our challenge this week at Cuttlebug Mania – what does Fun in the Sun mean to you – days at the beach, strawberries and cream, holidays or going for a nice walk or a bike ride. I love going for bike rides with my husband, so that had to be the theme for my card.

Pop on over to see what you could win this week. And to mark 100 followers there are 3 embossing folders up for grabs for 3 lucky people chosen by Random.Org. All you have to do is leave a comment saying why you love your Cuttlebug or manual die-cutter to be in with a chance. Closes 25th July – Good Luck.

Fun in the Sun

Materials used – White square card blank, Echo Park Summer Days papers, Cuttlebug plus Nat embossing folder and Cart-Us Square Frame Wave die, Jilly Bean Soup Basket full of….. stamp, Fiskars Bracket border punch, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Assorted Promarkers, Sukura Stardust pen.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kerry. Too hot for me to get my bike out though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too hot for cycling at the moment though love the the card. I did 19 km last Sunday and it I felt like I had been sitting in a sweat box. I am never happy, it is either too cold, too windy or too hot :-)) Hope the weather hold for you next month. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx